Thursday, December 17, 2009

恭喜ss (Brother & Baby Rock 2)

1st to my Brother
Congratulate to my brother for the promotion to Warrant Officer & one of the top scholar!! We are all proud of you!
Due to this is an SAF events I guess better not post any of his photos or stuffs with army logo here... Will share some of the foods pictures taken during the dinner..

Let me sort out those pictures 1st before posting it here..
*yawn* what a tiring day! Standing for the past 5 hours (min away siting down time)with heels!!
_____________________________________

2nd to Baby Rock "part 2"
Congratulate to Stone & Guo Guo become parent for the 2nd time! I'm so happy to see this news.
Now 小石
will have 小小石to play with (hope they wun fight too much)..

Some 石頭, 狗狗, 小石頭 & 小小石頭 images














小石頭















1217 射手座
- 小小石頭
























images from 小石頭 Baby Rock facebook & Stone blog

_____________________________________

Tomorrow is FRIDAY! A day I been looking forward always~

counting down to LinG and Wendy wedding = 3 more days!


No comments: