Thursday, December 3, 2009

FrozenHappiness

Thanks to bloodbubble she given me an link to purchase for the limited edition MD figurines. Quite costly but I still want!!
B'in Music please do not
manufacture the "limited edition" figurines.

Hopefully my items can reach me safely after spending so much on this 5 little things.

I had confirmed my trip & will be spending this year X'mas with Joyce and Mandy oversea. Woohoo~

Now is also time to start planning for year 2010
Wish lists:
  • Follow MD for their DNA world tour concert (what an expensive hobby),
  • Get to learn guitar
  • Oversea trip (beside my yearly trip to Taiwan)
  • Most important is everyone around me stay happy and health & world peace. Make Love not War!
Evey year at this point of time peoples start to reflect what you have did for past 1 year....

2009 is a painful year for me..
Went thru a lot and learn a lot at the same time,
like heartbreaking, breakdown with work & greatest fear happened to me... At this point of time, I would really want to thanks friends that accompany/guide me thru this darkest & hardest time and not forget the great support from my family. *tears flow*

2009 is also a year I get to know many.

Joyce
, she uses to be my sec schoolmate but we never talk before but due to "Fei Fei" we met again and have become good friend. (not too sure Joyce count me as her good friend or not lei??) hehehe

Mayday, after Jan concert I fall in love with their music. We do not know
each other (of cause la) because of MD we know a few friends on-line (look like both me and LinG won't be alone for the next MD outing in Asia)...
After joining new company I know really nice friends like Davis, Sharon
& Wei Tat too...

"疯狂世界" 词 written my tot of life!
I just want run away from this crazy world/crazy peoples around me!

如果说了后悔是不是一切就能倒退
回忆多么美活着多么狼狈
为什么这个世界总要叫人尝伤悲
我不能了解也不想了解
我好想好想飞
逃离这个疯狂世界
那么多苦那么多累
那么多莫名的泪水
我好想好想飞
逃离这个疯狂的世界
如果是你发现了我
也别将我挽回
(music)
想了你一整夜再也想不起你的脸
你是一种感觉写在夏夜晚风里面
青春是挽不回的水转眼消失在指间
用力的浪费再用力的后悔
我好想好想飞
逃离这个疯狂世界
那么多苦那么多累
那么多莫名的泪水
我好想好想飞
逃离这个疯狂的世界
如果是你发现了我
也别将我挽回

No comments: