Monday, December 28, 2009

bored post

After few days of resting at home didn't get any better from my flu..
It getting worst when the night fall. These 2 nights I be coughing till midnight. Now I have a pair of panda eyes even should be a long rested weekend.


These few days been playing on-line games and "stone" infront of my laptop.
At the same time I started to do some self study in grammar. So I start by google "grammar".
Find it quite hard because I do not know which site is better and no one to explain the meaning.
I'll still try my best to learn it well.


* yawn * feeling so tired and lazy. Office looks like ghost town today.
Most of the time already very quiet but one thing remain unchanged which still many peoples walk behind me.


Mood status: "zen"

NOTE: Is not your computer problem, is me making the text small.

No comments: