Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve Night Out

The html in blogger is driving me nuts!!!!!!!
I got to re post this again and again and now I GIVE UP! So i shall post them in this way!
__________________________________________________________

We had our dinner @ Soup Restaurant.
No photos were taken because we are all so hungry...

image 1 ▲My favorite dish (pic taken from soup restaurant site)
image 2 ▲ Our gifts exchange presents (missing 大牛 presents)

Kinder Joy time!
A simple and small gift from me to all of you!
image 3 ▲ looks like everyone is enjoy fixing the toy!

In our children hood memories we have heroes like superman, batman and etc...
Now in this group of friends we have "Kinder Joy MAN"
Wahahaha( Just kidding!!)
image 4 ▲ The Kinder Joy MAN
image 5 ▲ Finally got my exchange gift after few round of draw
image 6 ▲ Attendance for that day (gr photos)

I had a wonderful evening that night.
Thanks guys! -- apply to ladies as well..


[To KS,

All the best!
Shall meet you in Dec 2010 again.
Take care!

From all of us!]

Images








No comments: