Monday, October 19, 2009

Snatching war

Remember I mention below on some war stuffs that I will share on the following day but I was too upset to mention it so until today then i posted the answer.
That was actually noting much or big things on-going just wanted to snatch Mayday oversea concert tix online.
But due to many reasons I didn't manage to get the ticket even with the help from friends. I wanted the tix so badly that I fall sick after that day (kidding)
From some fans blog found out the concert I wanted to go on Dec have not time limit. (I feel even more upset now)
But I strongly do not want to pay double of the actual price to get the tix cause the air-tix and hotel already cost me a big bomb!
So to cut cost I only able to pay a bit more from the actual tix (NT 3280).
Understand from many MD fans on facebook having a hard time to get ting the concert tix. It have a big jam than the Taipei concert.
Due to this reason 1st time fans ask NOT to add in any extra day.
They find it so hard to get the tix and no one want to go through that again.
Sighzzz...
Hope or I should say MUST get their concert tix next year!
Dream will come true in 2010! Best of luck!

No comments: