Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fatty Bee in town!

I got mine fatty bee have you gotta yours?

This fatty bee card (Flashpay) can be use on Transit like buses, MRT, LRT and also merchant points like Cheers, 7-11, OCK, Mr. Bean and many more....
At the same time you can enjoy really great offers too (Check it out at the Great deals)
You can also log-on to http://www.nets.com.sg/netsflashpay/ to find out more.
Please do not ask me what the different between ez-link and Flashpay
Cause is for me to know, for you to find out.. haha~

Many more stuffs that I wanted to share but just to many to go ....
Get a fatty bee (Flashpay) in your wallet/bag now!

I'll upload my fatty bee picture soon.. So lazy to get it out from my cam cam.
sorry be comment Flashpay as fatty bee cause I think the bees is really fat and cute! (:

No comments: