Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Frozen Happiness















Sony pinky is down and I had no time to bring her for check up.
She just recover few months ago now is down with unknown illness..
Same goes to my Sony phone & ipod! WTH! All spoilt at the same time.
I can't leave my house without my ipod!! If I have to send in for service I might need to wait for another few weeks or months for collection.. Need to get a cheaper mp3 to standby then.
Anyway I was thinking getting iPhone. Still waiting to be launch with M1 because I always dislike Singtel due to services provided. I find it really unreasonable. Wanted to get the mobile internet service as well so I can go on-line everywhere I go. Shall think about it.

This few weeks thinking of going oversea during Feb as my birthday treat. I don't mind having it somewhere nearby. Just wanted to be away.Most of the friends able to make it. hmmmm.... Hope I can have my 1st birthday celebrated with friends but oversea..
Still long to say so cause still have 4 more months to go.. [^o^]
 

No comments: