Thursday, August 27, 2009

One more day!

27 Aug, 3.00pm
After having lunch felt so sleepy.
Sleeping Monster and Dream Fairy is here again..
Not sure what I had done to my iTunes all the songs inside GONE!
So without thinking I start to fit in with songs and the sync took me almost an hour! (I must admit that my life can’t go without music). End up I stopped the sync to my iPod and go to bed at 1am.. Now no songs and I’m very sleepy.
Tomorrow is the day both me and LinG been waiting for since Jan!
Haha~ Can’t wait for tomorrow to arrival!

DNA HK concert











Fei Lun Hai, it been months no update for Fei Lun Hai. Yesterday spotted news at SCV Channel 56 an update of a event at Japan they promoting Taiwan!
Chun is getting more and more thin *heart pain* Why I’m not that fan can let him “marry” me... Haha~
This is a dream for many of his fans too. Hope to hear more news and update from them really soon..











Joyce, hope to meet up with you soon… Miss ya!

No comments: