Monday, August 3, 2009

Mayday update - 100.3FM

Some print screen gotten from OMY website:
http://uchart.omy.sg/

Hope to hear more good news from them! From the past, I didn’t really notice Mayday only until to their 1st outdoor concert this year.
Mayday is a group that you must attend their concert once in your lifetime. At least once you will know why I’m so in love with them. The way they love music.

The 1st time I get in touch with Mayday was when I at the age of 16. My 1st Guitar lesson song was “Wen Rou”! ! I didn’t notice until I went to the concert that day and heard this song but I already forget how to play… Now I wanted learn back Guitar but still looking for friends to teach me… I miss those days with my guitar.. Carrying a guitar to walk around the school the guitar look like taller then me lol. I stopped playing guitar in school after my seniors left. Whenever I was playing it at home my mum will start screaming at me. NO long nails so I got to give up my medi/predi if I go back to learn.

No comments: