Monday, August 17, 2009

DNA nights

17 Aug 09, Monday

*image from eugenialo, taken on Mayday DNA HK Concert

14 more days will be Mayday Concert! The days LinG and me have been waiting for since Jan. After the last meeting session I miss them all 5 deep deep.

Anyway here to share a GOOD news!! Today paper feature DNA concert news.
On the 28 Aug is the 10th Anniversary for Mayday 868 concert and this was the very 1st concert that Mayday held in Taiwan. To celebrate this special day Mayday promise to held Singapore concert until 12 midnight in total of 4 hours..
For 29 Aug, due to the following day got event at indoor so unable to extend but not to disappoint the fans Mayday will choose 50 fans to have photos taking session with them at the back stage that night.
How I wish I could be the one of the 50 fans…. Since the 1st night my tickets is the cheaper range and might not be able to get close to them and the 2nd night seating we got is also not is good seating.
Please let me get in!!!

No comments: