Sunday, August 22, 2010

Taiwan trip!

Finally get to settled down for get some write up on my Taiwan trip..
I'm so lazy.....
Let photos to tell the story:-


Breakfast

OURs

Q-ing for Train tix!

on train with Jes leg taken!!

to somewhere DNA~~ [Follow me]

台中 Nightmaket

Taking?! [Be back for more update!]

 Bye bye 台中!

On the way to Shifen, the place I got those sand fly "love" bites
Taipei - Train to Shifen

something we cannot live without during this trip!!

waiting to change train

reached Shifen

stamp stamp from Shifen

when we were young.........

see me?? hahaha
this is the place where Mayday shoot "ok la" MV

Shifen street

flowers

after walking an hour, we finally get to this place!!!
and this is the Shifen waterfall [a little read up for Shifen waterfall]

 fav part of our 天灯 that we had write!

finally found the 1st StayReal outlet

our shopping place!



Good Bye Taiwan! See you soon~

No comments: