Friday, June 4, 2010

满满的洞 - 五月天 「變形D.N.A」 Hong Kong

Few more hours before flying off to nearby place!
Feel happy that I going to see Mayday PLUS my friends!

「變形D.N.A」concert Hong Kong ended on Monday 31 May
After the concert, eyes on Monster news about his jeans was worn half way when the concert is on-going. whahaha~ & was mention that too much oyster was ate before the concert. (roll eyes)


怪獸褲子破了個大洞。

What's more! Ashin sang English song!
That song was my 1st rock song I heard.  Haha~ Cause my bro love it so much and play it almost everyday.



 Self-take video



You give love a bad name   Bon Jovi
你敗壞了愛的名聲            邦喬飛合唱團

Shot through the heart                       
射穿心臟

And you're to blame                        
你遭受譴責

You give love a bad name                       
你敗壞了愛的名聲

An angel's smile is what you sell               
你販賣的是天使的微笑

You promise me heaven, then put me through hell        
你承諾給我天堂,然後把我扔進地獄

Chains of love got a hold on me                 
愛的鎖鍊綑綁了我

When passion's a prison, you can't break free          
當激情是牢籠,你無法掙脫

You're a loaded gun                       
你是一把上膛的槍

There's nowhere to run                      
無處可逃

No one can save me                      
沒有人救得了我

The damage is done                      
傷害已經造成

Shot through the heart                      
射穿心臟

And you're to blame                       
你遭受譴責

You give love a bad name                    
你敗壞了愛的名聲

I play my part and you play your game                 
我扮演著我的角色,你玩著你的遊戲

You give love a bad name                     
你敗壞了愛的名聲

You give love a bad name                     
你敗壞了愛的名聲

Paint your smile on your lips                    
在唇上塗抹著笑容

Blood red nails on your fingertips                   
在指尖上塗著血紅的指甲

A school boy's dream, you act so shy                 
像小學生的綺夢,你狀似嬌羞

Your very first kiss was your first kiss goodbye            
你的初吻也是分手之吻

You're a loaded gun                          
你是一把上膛的槍

There's nowhere to run                         
無處可逃

No one can save me                         
沒有人救得了我

The damage is done                              
傷害已經造成


 full report of HK DNA (in canto)


No comments: