Tuesday, June 8, 2010

[五]月天第[五]場 - 吉隆坡 ,[5]-六月-2010

在回新加坡路上iPod突然播放这"突然好想 你" 回想起605演唱会。。。。

 Okay got to stop using Chinese because my com doesn't support Chinese text so having a hard to get all these Chinese character above.
Sat, 605 concert was almost to excellent expect for the "yellow cap security". 
We brought VIP tickets but yet we were keep asking to sit down PLUS the way we was ask is darn rude!!!




Almost throughout the concert we were sitting down only until concert coming to the end. (WTH!)
I'm extremely happy that night because monster was just right infornt of me 2 row away and he was smiling with us!!!!! I was so so so so so so so in LOVE with that smile! That smile whereby the 1st concert I attend in 2008- Jan I 1st saw! (my heart melts)

演唱会曲目: 
春天呐喊/轧车/爱情万岁/HOSEE/你不是真正的快乐/生存以 上 生活以下/疯狂世界+候鸟/时光机/我心中尚未崩坏的地方/人生海海/D.N.A./雌雄同体/离开地球表面/基仔埔也敢去+制造浪漫(冠佑)/笑忘歌+ 相信/拥抱/如烟/孙悟空+Solo/约翰蓝浓+我/最重要的小事/天使/生命有一种绝对/倔强
Encore 1:
恋爱ing/突然好想你/知足/温柔
Encore 2:
彩虹/志明与春娇/憨人

[五]月天用尽全力与我们一起HIGH到不行、笑到流泪哭到趴
那樣的回憶,那麼足够。
^______________________^






满满回忆我的脑海!  
期待下一場
 
[台中]!


我和你 都约好了!

No comments: