Tuesday, June 1, 2010

long long weekend

Had a great Nightout for 3 nights in a row (OS: can imagine how tired I'm now)

Thursday after knock off went dinner and K with colleague. This was my 1st time having the singing KTV with them.
Ended that night with a gossip session :x

Friday, 5:5 session - Mayday meeting day (OS:Hahaha)
Went to Taos for lunch follow by shopping and dinner at orchard. Had our coffee at TCC and after hours of chat we ended at Kbox singing our lungs out till morning (OS: yawning)

Saturday, meetup with old folks - the sky is falling
Didn't get to join them for the K session in the afternoon due to the 2 night above my body almost worn-out but has a great dinner and drinks with them that evening.
Our 1st try to helipad, consisting of 2 level and manage to get a seat at rooftop that night. Able to view Singapore river and panoramic view of Clarke Quay.
ambiance was great and staffs there are cute (main reason? ops~)

My week end with exhausted and of cause full of enjoyment!

P/S: Picture taken was dark cause my Lumix camy is faulty :(
Just before my trip to KL

No comments: