Tuesday, September 29, 2009

IN LOVE with m.U.s.i.c!

My mind is made...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm going back to learn Guitar!!!!!!!!!! (You must be thinking what the hell!!)
Beside taking up photography as a hobby.
I wanted to learn guitar again. Playing music is always a dream to me.

6 years ago I was given a chance to learn. But I didn't take this chance seriously and give up learning after a year.
Now 6 years later I wanted to pick this up again. I'll try my best to learn whatever I can.

The 1st song in my life is [温柔]. This time I have a target I have a song I dying to learn but I shall keep the song as a secret 1st.

Music is in my life. I can't live without music. I can't leave home with my iPod nowadays!

Please wish me luck!

Hei, Happiness here my music playlist:
  1. 我愛他 by 丁噹
  2. 猜不透 by 丁噹
  3. 可以不可以 by 丁噹
  4. 我爱上的 by 丁噹
  5. 小情歌 by 蘇打綠
Hope it help.

Thank you!

No comments: