Monday, September 7, 2009

Budget constraint?!

**[image]uploading soon…
Let’s take a look at this picture below….
Everywhere is cutting cost!!
[image]
Look how slim this pcs of pork
This was taken last Friday, 4 Sept at somewhere near Bugis Street area.
Cost me $3.50 and add-on dish we order was “Wanton”.
When the add-on arrival I asked LinG did we just order the Wanton skin??? The wanton looks so “pity” (forget to take picture)

Yes, I know with this type location can’t ask for more. But the overall just look like kids meal expect for the milk tea that order was ok.

It been 1 week since Mayday concert ended I still can’t get them off our mind.
They’re still my main topic with my friends.. Sharing with them what happen during the concert, what Mayday had say/ done and those photo I taken during the concert.
I’m wanted to get their Taipei concert ticket but sadly all was sold out (those better seating). But one of their fans offers to sell me a ticket but cost double of the actual (S$300++) seating at Monster area!!
But already give up the ticket cause is out of my budget. I got lots of bill to clear these 2 months. Hopefully I’ll still get the chance to go for the next year one in Taipei/Hong Kong (if any).

My beloved Sister – Cindy YU!!
Look at her new image of her LG phone

She is a melody lover and she must be missing us lots!! Our neoprint was stick on her phone and that was taken during our Taipei trip last July.

No comments: