Wednesday, September 9, 2009

the beatles

Beatles last live stage performance since 1966 in the U.S. Their last stop was at Candlestick Park in San Francisco on August 29th..

The last ‘concert in the world was on January 30, 1986 1969 when they had a 'rooftop concert' atop the Apple Records Studio in London.

the Beatles last final concert Video
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT6325bmcsQ
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC1U2wUcV6Q

Know this band with I was young – the Beatles- but do not really know who they are or neither the songs they sang. I started into English songs was at my age of 13.
The 1st song I hear from Beatles was “Yesterday”, peaceful, simple tune and lyric.

Yesterday, All my troubles seemed so far away, Now it looks as though they're here to stay, Oh, I believe in yesterday. Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be, There's a shadow hanging over me, Oh, yesterday came suddenly. Why she Had to go I don't know, she wouldn't say. I said, Something wrong, now I long for yesterday. Yesterday, Love was such an easy game to play, Now I need a place to hide away, Oh, I believe in yesterday. Why she Had to go I don't know, she wouldn't say. I said, Something wrong, now I long for yesterday. Yesterday, Love was such an easy game to play, Now I need a place to hide away, Oh, I believe in yesterday. Mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm.

No comments: