Saturday, November 8, 2008

last?

First of all I would like to wish Hock Lee Happy Birthday and welcome to age of 24!! haha~
All the best for your exam and Jiaxi this goes to you too. All the best and be your best @ the exam hall!

This is what i wrote in my HandPhone SMS today:

7pm
Sitting at city hall MRT station waiting for your arrival over here has so many peoples around me are waiting for that someone special but the somebody that I'm waiting no longer mine somebody.
I miss you deep in tot..........................
7.30pm
Still no sight of you.
7.40pm
I feel damm sick. going to throw out soon.
This might be the last time meeting you i must wait until you are here.
10pm
With a breaking heart I'm on my way back.
I'm gald to know you are doing well and working well. when we are about to apart I dun dare to see your back view cos i know it hurt me.
But ended up you didn't even say goodbye to me or perhaps you dun ever want to see me again.

HOW LONG DO I NEED TO RECOVER?????!!!!
WHAT I CAN DO TO LET MYSELF FORGET HIM FOREVER.

No comments: