Monday, November 24, 2008

JJ Lin Party 3

Finally i got the courage to pack up all the things that remind me of you.In total of 3 big bags that include all the soft toys, pictures of both and some of the gifts. Packing up all the memories that once belongs to both. My heart feel ache.........
















Sunday:
Today went to JJ Lin Party 3 concert @ MAX PAVILLION. Is all about his new album so most of the songs we do not know how to sing. Anyway he is cute and he got a great voice. I manage to took a few videos but not very well taken this due to many reasons like my camera is not good enough that why cant zoom far, no skill (confirmed), i sit too far etc....
i will still upload to my blog after some edit to the videos.

Monday is coming hope everyone will have a great weekdays ahead!
i hope mine too

Looking forward for next weekend :D
~ ITE BB (class) for Hock Lee belated Birthday Day and
~ Snow White play with my colleague


-= video uploading soon =-

No comments: