Saturday, April 28, 2012

April Dream

Memorable & painful 2012 April. 

Everything happen in a swift…
Time will heal the pain – it been a while since I have to use this for myself &  I tot I will not use it in this way.
I’m such a fool to believe all those words that you had say!!
I won’t want to
shed a tear for you and I won't lose a wink of sleep anymore!
You don’t worth anything for a woman to do anything to you!
Now I just want to get well soon and overcome the 心痛
From the start I should have stop everything going。。 So today, i will not be regretting this to happen to myself。 
Pain still here for now。Soon i will be fine and move on with my life。
This period of time will have a lot fo heart aching feeling but i know i‘m perfectly normal! 

For him
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

Yeah, he caught my eye,
As we walked on by.
he could see from my face that I was,
Flying high,
And I don't think that I'll see him again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.

No comments: