Saturday, April 14, 2012

1st visit to HK!

Day 1
Reached HK around late afternoon.
Decided to save $$ we took a bus to our hotel. The weather in HK is not as friendly as Taipei. Is freezing!!!  1st stop is GIO to shop for some thicker clothes before head up to Big Buddha. After coming down from the super cool places we went shopping & dinner nearby.

HK airport
Stairs to Big Buddha


Day 2
Head to Macau
After check in Macau hotel , went to Ruins of St.Pual’s and also visited church and “food tasted” so yummy :P
Next stop Venetian and Galaxy – noting much there beside gambling. But the night view was lovely! Cause of the buses and far distance didn’t get to take nicer photo from the view (plus me lazy).  



View from Ruins of St.Pual’s
 Day 3
After taken breakfast we head back to HK. We are all tired so went walk around Kowloon area and at night we went to Tsim Sha Tsui – Avenue of Stars  for night view Short day as traveling already took us quite awhile back from Malaca to HK.

my breakie tea


Night view of HK
Day 4
Today is Shopping day! Took the ding ding tram, inside the tram was very cramp but a good experience for sure. After dropping by at one of the location found a Long Champ outlet and went in to “redeem” my presents from the MD Girls! And my 1st branded bag was “redeemed”!!  Really thank you girls for the bag!
After this we continue to shop, forget name of the mall but went into Agnes.B outlet which my nightmare started! Really got a big burn in my wallet!
After a long walk, we went to find a place to have our dinner and follow by night market shopping at Women Street.

Ding Ding Tram
with love :)
Day 5
To a land of Fantasy – Disneyland
Met a lot of childhood cartoon character here and I was so happy and forget how old I’m LOL! When I was young I never get the chance to buy toy or anything related to Disney. A lot of feeling and memories flash back while i visited some part of the places I can felt tears in my eyes (T.T)

Mickey Mouse
Sleeping Beauty Castle
Day 6
Ocean Park!
Most told me that here are much better then Disneyland..  But I feel different. Mostly due to i have visited a similar place last year when I visited Taiwan (Kenting).

Overall quite fun get see a lot of fishes and performance. 
 
Night time we actually planned to go peak but then is Vday eve so was really packed ended up we walk around Central area while waiting for my HK friend to off work.
Knowing her for 1 to 2 years plus always missed the chance to meet up in Taiwan after concerts. So this round must meet up since I’m already in HK.
Last night in HK, we went for last round of night market shopping before go back hotel to do packing. 




Day 7
Had Dim Sim for the last day breakfast (by right) after reached the place found out we got to wait for 3 hours! So we took a qn number and head to Wong Da Sin for prayer and go back to the Dim Sum place.
Around 3 plus we head to airport to avoid jam.  Met Nat in the same flight with us! LOL
And HOME SWEET HOME!

My 7 days just ended like this. I know very soon I will be there again! See you soon HONG KONG but I wanted to say I still miss Taiwan a lot also and I want to be back there really soon.


!
Praying for my LOVE!
Good Night!

No comments: