Friday, February 18, 2011

my 2011 Birthday Clash

Had a pre, post and actual birthday celebration with friends, sista and family...

Pre-Celebration
1 week before my bday had dinner with sista at Mache in 313Somesert. As usual we chat, laugh and talk about our secondary school life and once again brought up story that been through those days.
lovely Sista
 Actual-Celebration
We had CNY lunch with MD Girls at IMM Crystal Jade + surprises Bday celebration! MD Girls (LinG, Jes, Regine, Tricia, Nana, Florence Jenny) did a DIY cake for me!!!

DIY cake not forgetting adding our fav MAYDAY!
gr photo
I’m really happy that you girls remember my bday and the cake and those lovely presents that you girls have choose for me!

Post-Celebration
With the Usual gang! Never fail to meet every bday no matter is before or after.
This year we had dinner at vivo but wouldn't make up mind what to eat. Only until saw a recommend banner that lead us to "The King Louis" and later that night we also watched the firework from vivo!

The King Louis


usual gang
This is my 2? birthday!  Appreciate friends that spend my special day with me and also to those who leave comments/messages in Facebook, SMSes, Whatup me, MSN! Thanks for remembering my bday!

THANK YOU!

Presents~


one of the pic above included my 1st bday red packet from my mummy and daddy!

No comments: