Monday, February 7, 2011

快乐天堂滚石30 - 新加坡

Finally, I finished writing this and ready to post up! (I’m just being lazy).

Rock 30 concert just like the concert name ROCK that night!





Concert officially start @ 8.00pm that night (I think so)
Concert start with kids singing 快乐天堂
Leaders of Rock 30
五月天, 伍佰&China Blue, 张震岳&Free Night


小鬼 team - 伍家辉

小鬼 team - 潘嘉丽

小鬼 team - 插班生
 The next 2 singers, I have never seen before of cause name was heard.
周华健 team -顺子
Her live singing of 回家 I think I in love with her version (one & only version)!!

周华健 team - 娃娃
娃娃 know her songs through Ding Dang album.. 姜还是老的辣!


周华健 team - 辛晓琪
周华健 team -  周爸爸
Live singing instead of playing out from CD!!! I dying to go for his concert in 2nd half of 2011 in Singapore!!!!






Stand alone team - MAYDAY
Mayday team - the 5 uncles (BUT I LOVE THEM!)


伍佰 team - 伍佰老师
伍佰 team - 苏慧伦
伍佰 team - 黄妃

When 伍佰 came out to sing all of them already high until can 翻开室内体育馆屋顶!



EnJOY MAX!

Love this picture!
All guest left the concert with a smile on their face!!!! 
Rock Record have numerous of great singer!!

Also not forget those stars that bring art of musics!

No comments: