Saturday, January 2, 2010

Chapter 1 of 2010

How you all welcome the new year?

I watched Avatar in 3D with Yu and LinG. It was an awesome movie with impressive graphics and visual effects. But I had headache after watching 3D movie.

After movie we proceed to have another round of party at Yu house to have steamboat.
Guess we are the really "special" group cause from 2am (included prepare of foods) we eat till almost 6am. Special right?!

Guess all was tired after yesterday "party" it been long since I last stay out late like this.

The 1st  most powerful things I did in year 2010 is I slept from 8am to 6pm !!!!
This is how I welcome my 1st day of year 2010..


Some words to my LinG and Yu,  (may not see this but is my heartfelt to both)

Understand you all may not really wanted to watch movie yesterday but you all know I wanted to watch so accompany me without any complain (*not sure).
Hope 2010 is an better and wonderful for all.

Love Both!


Sharing some Avatar movie pictures taken online (Friendly speaking i still dun really like the Avatar looks)



























I See You

No comments: