Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lazy Sunday


Going thru all 2009 photos albums...
Start to ask myself what is the most happy things that I had did or what make me more happy :) in year 2009.. I can’t recall much beside Mayday.. Haha~ I like them a lot in year 2009 & they are the only “thing” that makes me work more to get more income.

Year 2010, they are back to Singapore for encore DNA at the Padang.
Another goal for me and make me look forward this April.
But after 11 months of “hard work” in the current company is time to come to an end.
I do not know how I’m going to survive without a job for the rest of the days but since I have chooses this path so no matter how hard I must go through.

Must get a job soon to support a very expensive hobby I have. If not this year I might not be able to go back to Taiwan again...

Luck is needed urgently, gods bless me please….

My 1st birthday 2010 bday present received:














Mayday 1st book back since 2001
This was a re-launch and LinG got this book from online

Thanks LinG!~

No comments: