Monday, June 8, 2009

Woei Jiann~

A Post for My beloved Gege - Woei Jiann!!

I know him when I was in ITE BB S.C
Starting to get to know each from NACLI camp.
Our Friendship started in this way.......

Time past by, our friendship getting stronger each day all of we treasure the time we spent in our CCA (for events and outing.... haha~ I really miss those day a lot!)

I remember clearly this batch of friends been thro with me when i was in the worst time in my life. Woei Jiann was the one who talk to me to ensure i wun do wrong things from then i treat him as my brother, any problem i have i go to him for advise...
from words cant express how much thanks to all this friends.

This might not be the best or nicer slide.... But i think it bring back many of the memories...

There might be something we left out in our life as we go higher. We have intent to forget what we use to have or what we really wanted.

To all who read this:

My words might not be the best. But i do hope that everyone to be true to yourself and learn to Cherise. You might say "of cos i know" but touch your heart do you really do it? SMS or call won't take up a lot of time is just a matter you want to do it or not. Sometime it will be great if you can just send your regards to your friend(s) and not wait till them to call you.

Everyone play a part in life
Please cherish what you have in life!!!!!


To Gary,
You might not be with us in S'pore. But we are still here and always keep you update with events or outing.
Please remember us! We know soon we will meet again.


Your Sister,
Joy

No comments: