Thursday, June 11, 2009

It stated again.....

Time past fast almost coming to a ending with NETS.
1 more month....
When I 1st join NETS is like working because of the sick of working (need cash).
But after I had join feel quite stressful due to the style and speed of working is so much different.. I try to work harder to get in pace with them found out I still left far far behind! I want to be friendly but I don't know how to start I try to smile whoever I see but ended up some don't even look at me or just stare at me. *faintz* If i get to choose I'll want to quit and take a long break which I only can think due to many reason i cant make this decision. I must get a job that i would handle (might not be prefect but at least ok de).

My blog has become my only complain way... Becuase I feel when I started to complain this to friends some might think I talk big or they might feel every job got the pro! what the big deal of yours! Of cos I'm not saying my friends are that bad to me just I do not want them to feel why I got so many complain here and there!
I don't want end up no friends to talk to....

Today went to visit doctor @ the evening...
I was told by doctor not to stress myself anymore.. I might going back to what it happen to me 5 years ago.. She also mention to me I'm at the stage of full of ups and down so is a more likely to have a wrong path of thinking.
So from today onwards I must learn to be as happy as I can...

Now no matter how many "Jiayou" I telling myself the stress and unhappiness is still inside me.

Good Luck to myself!
How to be a HAPPY Person?!

No comments: