Friday, May 15, 2009

Sad and Happy

16-May-09 1.00pm

It been 1 year since it happen....
Today trying my best to cheer up in all way!
Jiayou in my work and relationship!!
Hoping to mit my Mr Right really soon...
Sometime even with friends i still feel lonely...
I HATE to be alone, shopping alone, watch movie alone... Really hoping to find that person that i can share my tots, problem, happy and unhappy things with.......
Dun wish to talk more into this cause really spolit mood and really upset with this...

Something HAPPY!
Back date: 10 May 09
Sky wedding

After of 7 years of dating they finally married!!! ^-^
Here to sharing some pictures that taken that day:







































































































Met Caiyun (Yuhua Pri Sch classmate)










































Happily ever after............................................... L.O.V.E

No comments: