Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Full of hate and stress!

This time i really dunno what is going on in my body.. Just started to eat some pill for my skin..

After few days wake up feeling my head is spinning and uncomfortable. After i reach office i still dun feel good so went to my skin doc... After 2 hours of waiting finally reach my turn after checking i was told by doc this medicate mostly won't cause this type of side effect.. He given me some reduces vomiting pills as for my skin pill i will still consume for another 7 days to see how.
But i feel that this few days my mood was really bad and i feel my body getting more and more weak i got no mood or energy to do things. I'm afraid even my contract not up i will need to leave my work.

So stressful and tried of my life! I hate my LIFE SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No one understand me... I feel so lonely

No comments: