Thursday, April 23, 2009

*yawn*

23th APril 09, 3.30pm

*YAWN* I’m very sleepiness!
I had tried to have a rest early the night before but this doesn’t seem to work.
Is like taken drowsiness pills and I need to sleep if not I will feel like depart this life really soon *choy!*

I know is not right to write blog during office hour and by using office computer but I really got to do things to keep myself awake. @-@ Hope no one from my office found this! haha~

About my job, I’m getting use to it day by day as for the people here hmm….
I don’t really talk to (cos I unfriendly) so don’t get the chance to know them quite hopefully, I can befriend with them….
This job scope seems to be different from what I was told maybe this is just beginning. Things will be better! Looking forward to learn more new things!

Quote to share:
I like this JOB but I hate the WORK!

I guess the above line apply to many people out there!!! ^-^
~ I’m still yawing away!!!!! ~

I was searching some pictures online and happen to saw these nice Acrylic sculptured nails:

Twin Little stars













My Medoly














This will be hard for me to maintain this type of nails. The most I would keep is only for 2 days I guess. ~~
There are some other nice picture found in her blog:



























Counting down to Taiwan: 80 Days!
Images by: aya1gou’s





No comments: