Sunday, April 19, 2009

Nets it

2009-04-19 Sun, 9.30pm

The weather is crazy…

Most of the time I prefer hot then cold weather but this time I cant stand the hottest. So everyone please drink lot of water and do take care!

Just stated my new job not ago hmmm… Everything looks new to me and still trying to settled down ASAP as lots of programs is coming up got to wok extra hard to catch up with everyone (although this is only last for 3 months)

To my dear friends, maybe this few weeks you will be receiving my sms/email on complaining on new job so over here thanks in advance for your listening ears…

Friday went to orchard with Joyce. Having a great time chating with her this was the 1st time our meeting out without q-ing for 飞轮海 events Haha~ both of us have been planning to go to gym every week. Once I settled down with my new job then we will be able to come out with one date that both of us will be free after work.

Quote to share (by 吴尊) :


Lots of hardwork can only give you a little success.
Never stop working hard!

No comments: