Sunday, February 1, 2009

Joy

Today is Ren Re so I wish everyone a very happy birthday!



Feb is here! Is a sad and painful month for me...

Another single Vday and Bday. Last year, I was alone cos he was away to work now he left me forever so I'm alone again. Of cos without him life still goes on.. But to me without him I feel that life is empty and it become black and white.
Friends say to me I got to really learn to be more independent. Life will be more meaningful without him. By words all this is always more easy then action. I always use mouth to say I can forget him but do i really able to do so .. For all this time i been try hard to get this relationship back but time proven to me.
I should to give up and move on to my new life since i had try i should live without regert and don't be 傻瓜 anymore!


Friends, thanks for those who care for me through this time…. I promise to move on from now on. Please stay by my side I need you all very much!


No comments: