Sunday, February 8, 2009

祝我生日快乐2

I'm back for more picture...
Thanks for remember my Birthday!
THANKS A MILLION!

The next thing was to congra Joanne my best sister!
She has just give birth to a baby girl today So happy for her... Visiting her on Tue (cant wait to see her BaBy)!

Here are some pictures taken when my friends celebrate my birthday with me:-
(not all taken)

1-Feb-09 (Full day)

















4-Feb-09




















































5-Feb-09 (12am)











































OCBC - KC, Joanna & Grace




















































@ Tony Roma's






























@ TopOne KTV













@ Mind Cafe













@ TCC


























Present!!



























































































No comments: