Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just another day














Happen to found this Love Quiz link from my friend blog.
How true its? Click here to try it yourself.

Just another day
Today woke up late so ended late to work.. i had a long chat the night before and i have long time never chat for so long. I still remember once i chat with Yan until
5 to 6 am that was when "me n him broke up".. A very long chat with Yan. Yan, thanks for being there when i need someone by my side the most" I lovb you deep deep!!!

Breaking News!













Rabbit Sweets

I always love eating this sweet since i was a kid. After hearing this news I feel so upset and unable to eat this sweets anymore. :(


History of Rabbit Sweets

White Rabbit Creamy Candy originated at the Aipixi Candy Factory of Shanghai in 1943, when a merchant from Aipixi tried a milk candy from England. The first Aipixi milk candies were packaged using a red Mickey Mouse drawing on the label, and were named ABC Mickey Mouse Sweets.

In the 1950s, Aipixi became state-owned. Mickey Mouse was seen as a symbol for worshipping foreign countries, so the packaging was redesigned to feature a naturalistically-drawn White Rabbit and an artist's paint palette with Chinese and English hand-lettering in a colour scheme of red, blue and black against a white background. The result was a distinctive candy label design that became instantly recognizable around the world.

In 1972, Premier Zhou Enlai used White Rabbit candies as a gift to American president Richard Nixon when the latter visited China. Today White Rabbit candies are China's top brand of sweet.


Hope you get to know more about this tiny little sweet. To some of them this might not be important. But to me this sweet accompany me through my years of growing up and I really love the taste of this sweet. Hope thing will get solve and soon I get to eat the white Rabbit Sweets!


Count down for my holiday = 3 Days :)



No comments: