Monday, September 1, 2008

Last event ~~

Just head back from my work.. is a tired week. COMEX has just ended and this is mine last event for this year in OC *sad* working for an event is a tired thing but at least get the chance to go out to take a break. From now on most of my time I may need to stay in office le.

Whenever i work for an event (back to front line) it will remind me of customer service officer time. Rosalin, I miss you! I miss those time even is a very short period but i really enjoy.

i guess everyone is doing fine now...

For this time event didn't get the chance to take any photo due to some stupid reason. But some old photos from past event.





























But thanks for those part-timers and everyone who help up for OC.

Thank you!! Good night!

Count down for my holiday = 29 Days

Quote to share:
"Life is not about how hard you can hit.

Life is about how much you can get hit and moving forward!"

Always do your best and Never Give Up! From Wu Chun

No comments: