Wednesday, August 20, 2008

tired~

Just came from a play at Singapore National library.



















It is the year 2058. Singapore is reeling from a mysterious rain of fire. Buildings have been flattened; scores of people have been killed. In fact, nearly everything in this once pristine and technologically advanced city-state has been destroyed....

I wasn't those type which very in with all this. But overall not bad and this is my first play in my life.

Work load is get more and more stressful. I hear from one person telling me :- "work will always hard but is the people who make you move on..." i think this is quite true. It's time for me to take my leave soon?!

hopefully work will be better. ^^

Count down for my holiday = 39 days


All the best to Jason upcoming exam!~ jia you ok?!

Quote to share:

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but remember... it's never too late!"

"Anyone can start today and make a new ending."

No comments: