Monday, September 12, 2011

WOOHOO Week!

I had been looking forward to Sept cause for lots of things that I looking forward too!
Now had just ended with a very enjoyable and memories 1st week!!!!!!

Mayday 3DNA movie finally launch! Went for the premium on Thu with the MD girls.

Total of 3 stories in different area in asia with one dream. Concert in between of the 3 stories was a break down. Ha 1st time in my life sing out loud in movie theater.
This movie not only seeing our favourtie band also bring us back lots of friendship "fu" how we know each other, q for concerts and events, become real friends etc etc......


2nd in the list is Magic Power and Della coming for 2nd round of concert after a year of waiting! - 成名在望 is here in Sin!
This concert included 3 gr  Magic Power, Della and Music Prince - Yen J
Due to the injure of my right hand I wasn't really in a okay state to took pictures. Only manage to take really few of them :( also because of that I got a full time enjoying the concert! So in love with them once again!

Below are the videos taken by other fan and this part where 3 gr were bring together for final part of the concert!
 

甜蜜蜜你笑的甜蜜蜜............ 

 Love the night so much hope this can last me till we meet again (hopefully is my year-end trip)

Some photos to share (beside the 1st pic rest are taken from Rock Record Singapore)  

 

  ♥

No comments: