Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sick weekend again + repost

My 2nd week of sick week... Hmm the coughing is not going away so got to stay home and rest cause I MUST be recover by this week for Rene concert and Ngie bridal shower on  Heehee....
 Lazy and sleepy Sunday afternoon.. Packing my room and looking online X'mas gifts idea for colleagues & friends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Repost from iphone - Written on the day I brought my phone (Oct-16)



An Lazy afternoon with a glass of sweet and cooling coco cum coffee drinks from TCC plus my new iPhone4. Had long time that didn't enjoy the feeling of being alone of cos with friends around will be a totally different feels).
Find that I having a hard time getting friends to hang out some time. Glad that one of my dearest friend, Jos is on her way to meet me later!


Be quite emo for the longest time. No one to talk with....... 
Only -ve tot inside me. I must learn to love myself more. 
Hope I can get over it soon~

LOVE LIFE!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: