Thursday, July 29, 2010

What HotZ!

   1st things I came back to Singapore the news that caught my attention is the news of Masa (from Mayday) admitted he have a gf and been staying with her for a year. Read more....

   About my trip, shall blog again soon cause still sorting out all the pictures... 1st time in concert didn't take any photos nor videos. I was standing far away from main stage but enjoyed. New songs OAOA was sang and the rundown for that night was much more different and we're glad to be one of the 3DNA movie "crew". hahaha~
Not much shopping and places visited.
Overall a waiting, "wet" and experience trip for me. Hmmmmmm..

   Looking forward to another round mid of next year with LinG, Yu and Joyce (if no changes)!



Day 4: on our way to 十分 (image taken from LinG FB)


To be continua 。。。。。。

No comments: