Wednesday, May 12, 2010

最初和最终的回忆。。 ITE Bukit Batok (West)

我人生的第一跑道 9年后的今天。。。。。 (真是岁月不饶)

It been 7 years since I last step into this campus, memories trigger.....
My 1st guitar lesson, 1st singing performance, 1st lover, 1st sport medal, 1st oversea trip with friends....
Things that I had learned, friends that I had known will follow me through in my life.
Words can't express my feeling I had with this place.

I always believe that photos is the only things that lead us back to memories. So today all this pictures will lead us back one day..........
(my 1st and last photo shooting in this campus)




















^The road that I always walk to school



^Canteen
































































^Got to edit and post this as blog header...

























































^ Our hangout place!













^New collage name



















^Dance performance-She the man!
 

Too bad most of the places is not open and I really hope to go into dancing room and guitar "room" to get some shooting haizz..

No comments: