Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fresh air is needed...

OMG!!
Wed, went for a check up and then back home. Due to long hour staying @ home that night my brain start to run thro unhappy things again.. So I got to wake up to take my relaxing pill so after that I sleep soundly until Mayday (alarms) wake me up the following morning…. From today onwards,I must try to be HAPPY and do things that I like. I will try to go out to have fun but friends out there I need your help as I might not be able to go out myself…

Joyie Upcoming Calendar
- 10 July - NETS Event (Bring on a Smlie)
- 12 July - Going Holiday
- 25 or 26 July - ITE BB SC Outing
- 28 to 30 Aug - NATAS Travel fair please
click here.

Joyie status: Holiday mood!! :D
Wishing well: Hope I get to know some really cute guy for this trip!!

No comments: