Saturday, March 14, 2009

Long Lost Feeling...

I just want to sleep!! Why cant i sleep?? is already 2am...

Today i received a call from my long lost friend. OMG, it been years I didn't hear from him and now he @ Taiwan working... *so good i wanted to go too* Anyway thanks for the songs (光良 - 妹妹 ) that u had sang to me and one more thing your voice still as nice as 8 years ago hmmm... I should say even better. Anyway, miss you deep deep lei.. You so cute lo call me just becuase you found out the news from my blog.. (you really slow ><") haha... Anyway, I'm fine now even not I will overcome soon I guess..
"忘了他 他是個傻瓜 他不值得妳 還為他流淚牽掛 有太多好男人是妳的選擇啊 想再看到妳笑的燦爛如花"

So tired *yawn* Got to really force myself to sleep tomorrow got to wake up early to bring my Daring Acer notebook for service..
Good Night thanks for viewing my blog!!
Will be back for more action ~Dragonball Evolution~

No comments: