Monday, January 19, 2009

Sick...

Hello, After the post below I received many of my friends SMS… I’m fine just that I wouldn’t find a better way to let this unhappiness out so I decided to post it here instead. Thanks everyone! This week I fall sick and I try not to see doctor hoping I can get well soon even without seeing. But guess what after few days of Panadol I still dun feel good ending up today wake up I wouldn’t even pull myself out of my bed until my mum help me up. After taking the medicate will feel much better le ( I do not want to miss my fav Chinese New Year cookies). 1 more week will be Chinese New Year have everyone get your things done? For me I still haven’t got the chance to buy new clothes or pack my room. I’m too weak to move around. The weather is bad and many people are having flu so please drink more water and rest well!!! Take Care and get ready for the Chinese New Year! Happy 牛 New!!!

New Year wishes from 飞轮海 ~ Scan from Mag

















No comments: